End Grain Cutting Board
Chefs and "Foodies" choose to cut on end grain cutting boards because of their strength and durability. The end grain will not dull the edge of your knives and will show little to no knife marks. Richard Rose Culinary End Grain Cutting Boards have 3/8" rubber feet to keep the board in place and to prevent liquid accumulation under the board. These are wonderful cutting boards!
- Add a Juice Groove if desired.
- Available in many sizes to fit any size kitchen and need
- Handcrafted in Door County, WI. USA
- Combination can be two of any style wood we carry.
- Design, color and size will vary slightly as each piece of wood is different and each board is handcrafted.
- Don't forget our "Wood Conditioning Cream" to keep your board looking amazing!
- Our walnut and cherry cutting boards have been seen on several "Food Network" and "The Cooking Channel" shows