Richard Rose Culinary Round Cutting Boards are a delight!
Meticulously Hand Crafted in Door County, Wisconsin just like our rectangle cutting boards but made round to give your kitchen that special look! A round cutting board is also a perfect surface to create that amazing charcuterie board! These cutting boards are functional as well as beautiful and will be a tool you will be able to use for many years to come.
- These amazing end grain cutting boards are available in Ash and Walnut and treated with food safe conditioning cream
- Also available in Cherry, Maple and Red Oak. If you want one of these woods, order the size you want in walnut and specify in the notes that you want one of the other woods
- Available in 12", 14", 16" and 18" sizes. Custom sizes are also available.
- Perfect for the culinary specialist in your family that loves a bit of a "special look"
- End Grain is the best surface to cut on as it helps your knives from getting dull and end grain cutting boards show minimal cut marks
- Don't forget the conditioning cream to help you keep your board looking amazing!