End Grain Cutting Boards are the finest surface to cut or chop on. These large block cutting boards are made from the end of the board. Your knives will stay sharp longer as they are cutting with the wood grain instead of across the grain. The end grain cutting board is naturally durable and is the favorite cutting surface for most pros and "foodies".
Richard Rose Culinary cutting boards are hand-crafted of American Hardwoods in Door County, WI. Each board will have it's own special character and look, no two will look exactly the same. Our boards are functional and beautiful and can be seen on many "Food Network" and "The Cooking Channel" shows. We often hear "they are too beautiful to use", but they are truly a cutting board you can use and with the proper care can keep in your family as an heirloom.
- Mothers Day is coming, what a great way to say "Thank You" to your Mom!
- Walnut End Grain Cutting Boards are available in Walnut and Walnut Maple.
- Available in 4 sizes. Please contact us for information regarding custom sizes.
- End grain boards have silicone feet on the bottom
- Use your cutting board as a beautiful "Charcuterie" Board
- Don't forget our wood conditioning cream to keep your board looking beautiful
- Add a juice groove to catch juices when cutting meat on your board
- Give the "Chef in your life" a gift they will use daily
Richard Rose Culinary End Grain Cutting Boards....beautiful, durable and functional!