End Grain Cutting Boards are the finest surface to cut on. These large block cutting boards are made from the end of the board. Your knives will stay sharp longer as they are cutting with the wood grain instead of across the grain. The end grain cutting board is naturally durable and is the favorite cutting surface for most pros and "foodies".
Richard Rose Culinary cutting boards are hand-crafted of American Hardwoods in Door County, WI USA. The boards are not only made in the United States but the wood is also sourced locally. Each board will have it's own special character and look, no two will ever look exactly the same. Our boards are functional and beautiful and can be seen on many "Food Network" and "The Cooking Channel" shows. We often hear "they are too beautiful to use", but they are truly a cutting board you can use and with the proper care can keep in your family as an heirloom.
- Available in Ash Combinations as well
- Four sizes available. Contact us for "custom sizes"
- End grain cutting boards have silicone feet to prevent the board from moving and to keep condensation from forming under the board
- Juice groove available
- The perfect wood choice to bring dark and light kitchens together
- This cutting board makes a fabulous Wedding, Birthday or gift for the "foodie" in your life
- Add utensils for serving when you turn this cutting board into a charcuterie
- Don't forget our Wood Conditioning Cream to keep your board looking beautiful!
Richard Rose Culinary End Grain Cutting Boards....beautiful, durable and functional!