End Grain Cutting Board-Red Oak
These cutting boards are made of Red Oak. In 2004, The Mighty Oak became the Official National Tree of the USA. These boards are made in honor of the men and women who have served to preserve our freedom.
Richard Rose Culinary's End Grain Cutting Boards are not only beautiful but also are known for their strength and durability. The end grain will not dull the edge of your knives and will show little to no knife marks. These End Grain Cutting Boards have silicone feet to keep the board in place and to prevent liquid accumulation underneath the board. A beautiful and functional board that will give you years of service!
- Add a Juice Groove to collect meat juices, if desired.
- Available in many sizes to fit any size kitchen and need.
- Handcrafted in Door County, WI. USA
- Design, color and size will vary slightly as each piece of wood is different and each board is handcrafted.
- Don't forget Richard Rose Culinary Wood Conditioning Cream to keep your board looking amazing!